Smart Composites International School (SCIS 2022)
We are happy to announce the Smart Composites International School 2022, on the week starting from 14th till 20th of August to be held in Kaliningrad – a resort region near the Baltic Sea.
The main focus of the School is to provide young scientists the insights into the physics of composite materials for various applications.
The School consists of two parrallel sections: for beginners (students) and advancers (young scientists).
Beginners are going to pump their knowledge and skills in the field of desing and characterization of composites.
Advancers are going to attend lectures of the acknowledged scientists,
present novel results and take part in fruitful discussions.
- Magnetic particles
- Piezoelectric particles
- Composite materials
- Smart composites applications
- Basic course of lectures from the world’s leading scientists in Russian and English
- The path from idea generation to its practical implementation
- Opportunity to choose your own scientific direction
- Gaining skills in experimental research and computer modeling
- Soft-skills training
- Practical skills of preparing a conference speech
- Presentation of your scientific results obtained during the first week of school
For advanced participants
- Full immersion in the scientific environment;
- Advanced course of lectures from the world’s leading scientists in English;
- Communication with recognized leaders of world science.
Abstract Submission Deadline - 10.06.2022
Students Applications Deadline - 10.06.2022
Acceptance notifications - 25.06.2022