12th International Colloids Conference
Colloid and Interface Science has a long proud history, and an ever-increasing relevance for new directions in materials sciences and engineering. As such, amongst other applications, Colloid and Interface Science facilitates advances in nano-science, soft matter science, catalysis, new developments in energy efficiency, energy generation and storage, nano-medicine and drug delivery, sensing and diagnostics, multi-phase flows and wetting.
This conference aims to provide a forum for researchers from across the world to join in a relaxed atmosphere, to communicate and share the latest developments from these research areas.
This 12th edition in the series will offer world class facilities for attendees to exchange new ideas, establish new scientific relationships and international collaborations.
The 12th International Colloids Conference covers the following topics:
- New materials for energy generation and storage, catalysis, separations, buildings, foods, clothing and packaging
- Advanced soft matter systems, covering functional and adaptive surfactants, polymers, gels and biocolloids
- Designed responsive and functional interfaces, surfaces, films, membranes and composites
- Bio materials, nano-medicines novel approaches to drug delivery and medical diagnostics
- New theory, novel phenomena and advanced experimental techniques
Submit abstracts by 10 February 2023
Check the conference website.