IEEE Ural-Siberian Conference on Computational Technologies in Cognitive Science, Genomics and Biomedicine (2023 IEEE CSGB)
Dear colleagues, we are proud to invite you to participate in the 2023 IEEE Ural-Siberian Conference on Computational Technologies in Cognitive Science, Genomics, and Biomedicine (CSGB).
The Conference will provide an interdisciplinary platform for discussing problems in cognitive science, genomics, bioinformatics, bioengineering, computational modeling in physiology and medicine, and in-silico medicine by specialists of various profiles, including neurobiologists, geneticists, physicians of various specialties, pharmacologists, specialists in the field of computational and experimental biomedicine, bioinformatics, and bioengineering.
- Cognitive Science / Computational Neuroscience
- Brain-Computer Interfaces / Biofeedback solutions
- Genomics / Postgenomics
- Bioinformatics / Bioengineering
- Computational Modeling in Physiology and Medicine
- Computational Imaging / Data Processing in Biomedicine
- Computational and Experimental Techniques in Biomedicine
15 Aug 2023 - Full Paper Submission
1 Sep 2023 - Notification of Acceptance
28 Sep 2023 - Opening Session
Regular - 12 000 RUB
IEEE Member - -20 %
Listener - Free