The 9th EuChemS Chemistry Congress (ECC-9)
The Institute of Chemistry of Ireland (ICI) is delighted and honoured to be organising the 9th EuChemS Chemistry Congress (ECC-9), to be held in Dublin, Ireland, from 7th – 11th July, 2024.
This congress is the 9th in a series that started in Budapest in 2006, and since then has been held in several cities across Europe before reaching Dublin. The EuChemS Congresses are noted for their excellent scientific level, and have a reputation for giving all the attendees and participants the opportunity to listen to and interact with some of the most celebrated researchers in the world.
The 9th EuChemS Chemistry Congress will have an exciting scientific programme with world-leading plenary speakers, invited speakers and short oral presentations, supplemented with a series of poster presentations, focused around eight scientific themes:
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability (including Emerging Sustainable Chemistry, Technologies, Biomass Valorisation, Green Synthetic Methodologies, Circular Bioeconomy, Food)
- Physical, Analytical and Computational Chemistry (including Machine Learning/AI)
- Advances in Synthetic Organic Chemistry (including Asymmetric Methodology, Inorganic Methodology, Green Synthetic Methodologies)
- Chemistry Meets Biology For Health (including Medicinal, Bioinorganic, Bioorganometallic, Radiochemistry, Food and Nutrition)
- Catalysis (including Organometallic Catalysis, Organocatalysis, Biocatalysis, Photoredox Catalysis, Electrocatalysis)
- Supramolecular Chemistry (including Chirality, Molecular Machines, Dissipative Systems, MOFs, Molecular Nanotopology, Sensors, Metallo-Supramolecular Chemistry, Molecular Logic, Host-Guest Chemistry, Self-Assembly Materials and Higher Order Structures)
- Nanochemistry/Materials (including Organic and Inorganic, Material Science, Devices, Circuits, Systems, Neuromorphic Networks, and Bio-Inspired Computing)
- Education, History, Cultural Heritage, and Ethics in Chemistry
Call for Abstracts Opens: Monday 4th September 2023
Call for Abstracts Closes: Friday 8th December 2023
Notification of Authors: Friday 23rd February 2024
Online Registration Opens in November 2023. Information about the fees will be available later.